SCI İndeksli Yayınlar
Dr. Mehmet Fatih Taşgetiren
• M. Fatih Tasgetiren; Damla Kizilay; Quan-Ke Pan; P. N Suganthan, Iterated Greedy Algorithms for the Blocking Flow Shop Scheduling Problem with the Makespan Criterion, January 2017, Pages 111–126.
• Kai Zhou Gao, P. N. Suganthan, Quan-Ke Pan, Mehmet Fatih Tasgetiren, Ali Sadollah, Artificial bee colony algorithm for scheduling and rescheduling fuzzy flexible job shop problem with new job insertion, Knowledge-Based Systems, Knowledge-Based Systems 109, 1-16 (SCI)
• Kai-Zhou Gao, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan, Mehmet Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, Qiang Qiang Sun, Effective ensembles of heuristics for scheduling flexible job shop problem with new job insertion, Computers and Industrial Engineering 90: 107-117 (2015) (SCI)
• Kai Zhou Gao, Ponnuthurai Nagaratnam Suganthan, Quan-Ke Pan, Mehmet Fatih Tasgetiren, An effective discrete harmony search algorithm for flexible job shop scheduling problem with fuzzy processing time, International Journal of Production Research, 53 (19), 5896-5911 (2015). (SCI)
• Korhan Karabulut and M. Fatih Tasgetiren, A Variable Iterated Greedy Algorithm for the Traveling Salesman Problem with Time Windows, Inf. Sci. 279: 383-395 (2014). (SCI)
• Jun-Qing Li, Quan-Ke Pan, M. Fatih Tasgetiren, (2013), A discrete artificial bee colony algorithm for the multi-objective flexible job-shop scheduling problem with maintenance activities, Applied Mathematical Modelling, 38(3), 1111-1132 (2014). (SCI)
• Mustafa Secmen, Mehmet Fatih Tasgetiren, (2013), Ensemble of differential evolution algorithms for electromagnetic target recognition problem, IET Radar, Sonar and Navigation, IET Radar, Sonar & Navigation, Volume 7, Issue 7, August 2013, p. 780 – 788, (SCI)
• M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, P. N. Suganthan, Ozge Buyukdagli, (2013), A Variable Iterated Greedy Algorithm with Differential Evolution for the No-Idle Permutation Flowshop Scheduling Problem, Computers and Operations Research, Volume: 40 Issue: 7 Pages: 1729-1743. (SCI)
• M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, P.N. Suganthan, Adalet Oner, A Discrete Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for the No-Idle Permutation Flowshop Scheduling Problem with the Total Tardiness Criterion, Applied Mathematical Modelling 37 (2013) 6758–6779. (SCI)
• Onder Bulut and M. Fatih Tasgetiren, An Artificial Bee Colony Algorithm for the Economic Lot Scheduling Problem, International Journal of Production Research, Volume: 52 Issue: 4 Pages: 1150-1170 Published: FEB 16 2014 (SCI)
• M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, Ponnuthurai N. Suganthan, Angela Hsiang-Ling Chen: A discrete artificial bee colony algorithm for the total flowtime minimization in permutation flow shops. Inf. Sci. 181(16): 3459-3475 (2011). (SCI)
• Ling Wang, Quan-Ke Pan, M. Fatih Tasgetiren, A Hybrid Harmony Search Algorithm for the Blocking Permutation Flow Shop Scheduling Problem, Computers and Industrial Engineering 61(1): 76-83 (2011) (SCI)
• R. Mallipeddi, P.N. Suganthan, Q.K. Pan, M.F. Tasgetiren., Differential evolution algorithm with ensemble of parameters and mutation strategies, Appl. Soft Comput. 11(2): 1679-1696 (2011) (SCI)
• S. Z. Zhao, P. N. Suganthan, Quan-Ke Pan, M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Dynamic Multi-Swarm Particle Swarm Optimizer with Harmony Search, Expert Syst. Appl. 38(4): 3735-3742 (2011) (SCI)
• Quan-Ke Pan, M. Fatih Tasgetiren, P.N. Suganthan, T.J. Chua, (2010) A discrete artificial bee colony algorithm for the lot-streaming flow shop scheduling problem, Inform. Sci. 181(12): 2455-2468 (2011). Sciencedirect Top 25 Hottest. (SCI)
• Quan-Ke Pan, P.N. Suganthan, J.J. Liang, M. Fatih Tasgetiren, A local-best harmony search algorithm with dynamic sub-harmony memories for lot-streaming flow shop scheduling problem, Expert Systems with Applications, 38 (4): 3252-3259 (2011) (SCI)
• M. Fatih Tasgetiren, Quan-Ke Pan, P. N. Suganthan, Tay Jin Chua, A Differential Evolution Algorithm for the No-Idle Flowshop Scheduling Problem with Total Tardiness Criterion, International Journal of Production Research, 49(16), 5033-5050 (2011). (SCI)
Dr. Yiğit Kazançoğlu
SOYUER, Haluk; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit; KOCAMAZ, Murat, “Scheduling Jobs Through Multiple Parallel Channels By An Expert System”; PRODUCTION PLANNING AND CONTROL, 18 (1); 35-43 January, 2007.
ESME, Uğur; KAZANÇOĞLU Yiğit; BAYRAMOĞLU, Melih; ÖZGÜN, Süeda, “Optimization of Weld Bead Geometry in TIG Welding Process Using Grey Relation Analysis and Taguchi Method”; MATERIALS and TECHNOLOGY, 43, 3, 143-149, 2009.
ESME, Uğur; KÜLEKÇİ, M. Kemal; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, “The Use of Artificial Neural Networks in Predicting Fatigue Life of Friction Stir Welded Lap Joints of AA 5754”; JOURNAL of ADVANCED MATERIALS, 42, 4, 14-21, 2010.
GÜVEN, Onur; EŞME, Ugur; KAYA, İren Ersoz; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit; KÜLEKCİ, M. Kemal; BOĞA, Cem; “Comparative Modeling of Wire Electrical Discharge Machining (Wedm) Process Using Back Propagation (BPN) and General Regression Neural Networks (GRNN)”, MATERIALS and TECHNOLOGY, 44, 3, 147–152, 2010.
AYDIN, Hakan; BAYRAM, Ali; EŞME, Uğur; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit; GÜVEN, Onur; “Application of Grey Relation Analysis (GRA) And Taguchi Method For The Parametric Optimizatıon of Friction Stır Welding (Fsw) Process”; MATERIALS and TECHNOLOGY, 44, 4, 205-211, 2010.
ALTINOK, Taner, ÖZPEYNİRCİ, Özgür, KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, YILMAZ, Recai, “Comparative Analysis of Multicriteria Decision Making Methods for Postgraduate Student Selection”, EURASIA JOURNAL of EDUCATIONAL RESEARCH, 40, 17-31, 2010.
KAZANÇOĞLU Yiğit; ESME, Uğur; BAYRAMOĞLU, Melih; GÜVEN, Onur, ÖZGÜN, Süeda; “Multi-Objective Optimization of The Cutting Forces in Turning Operations Using The Grey-Based Taguchi Method”, MATERIALS and TECHNOLOGY, 45, 2, 105–110, 2011.
KÜLEKÇİ, M. Kemal; ESME, Uğur; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, “Modeling and Prediction of Weld Shear Strength in Friction Stir Spot Welding Using Design of Experiments and Neural Network”; MATERIALS SCIENCE and ENGINEERING TECHNOLOGY (MATERIALWISSENSCHAFT UND WERKSTOFFTECHNIK), 42, No.11, 990-995, 2011.
KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, AKSOY, Murat. “A Fuzzy Logic-Based Quality Function Deployment for Selection of E-Learning Provider” THE TURKISH ONLINE JOURNAL OF EDUCATIONAL TECHNOLOGY, 10, 4, 39-45, Ekim, 2011.
BURMAOĞLU, Serhat, KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, KABAK, Mehmet; “A Fuzzy Hybrid MCDM Approach for Professional Selection”, EXPERT SYSTEMS WITH APPLICATIONS, 39, 3, 3516-3525, Şubat, 2011.
BULDUM, Baris; ESME, Ugur; KULEKCİ, Mustafa Kemal; SIK, Aydin; KAZANCOGLU, Yigit; “Use of Grey-Taguchi Method for the Optimization of Oblique Turning Process of AZ91D Magnesium Alloy”, MATERIALS TESTING, 54, 11-12, 779-785, 2012.
KAHRAMAN, Funda; ESME, Ugur; KULEKCİ, Mustafa Kemal; KAZANCOGLU, Yigit; “Regression Based Neural Network Modeling for Forecasting of the Metal Volume Removal Rate in Turning Operations”, MATERIALS TESTING, 54, 4, 266-270, 2012.
KAHRAMAN, Funda; ESME, Ugur; KULEKCi, Mustafa Kemal; KAZANCOGLU, Yigit; “Process Capability Analysis in Machining for Quality Improvement in Turning Operations”, MATERIALS TESTING, 54, 2, 120-125, 2012.
KAZANCOGLU, Yigit; Esme, Ugur; KULEKCİ, M. Kemal; KAHRAMAN, Funda; SAMUR, Ramazan; AKKURT, Adnan; IPEKCİ, M. Turan; “Application of a Taguchi-Based Neural Network for Forecasting and Optimization of the Surface Roughness in a Wire-Electrical-Discharge Machining Process”, MATERIALS and TECHNOLOGY, 46, 5, 471-476, 2012.
ESME, Uğur; KÜLEKÇİ, M. Kemal; ÖZGÜN, Süeda; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, “Predictive Modelling of Ball Burnishing Process Using Regression Analysis and Neural Network”; MATERIALS TESTING, 55, 3, 187-192, 2013.
ADA, Erhan, KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit, SAĞNAK, Muhittin “Improving Competitiveness of Small and Medium Sized Enterprises (SMEs) in Agri-Product Export Business through ANP: The Turkey Case”, AGRIBUSINESS: AN INTERNATIONAL JOURNAL, 29, 4, 524-537, Eylül, 2013.
ESME, Ugur; KULEKCi, Mustafa Kemal; USTUN, Deniz; KAHRAMAN, Funda; KAZANCOGLU, Yigit; “Grey-based fuzzy algorithm for the optimization of the ball burnishing process”, MATERIALS TESTING, 57, 7-8, 666-673, 2015.
KULEKCİ, Mustafa Kemal; ESME, Ugur; OCALIR, Seref; USTUN, Deniz; KAZANCOGLU, Yigit “Tensile shear strength and elongation of FSW parts predicted by Taguchi-based fuzzy logic”, MATERIALS TESTING 58, No. 4, 351-356, 2016.
SAĞNAK, Muhittin; KAZANÇOĞLU, Yiğit; “Integration of Green Lean Approach with Six Sigma: An Application for Flue Gas Emissions”, Journal of Cleaner Production; 127, 112-118, 2016.
ESME, Ugur; KULEKCi, Mustafa Kemal; USTUN, Deniz; BULDUM, Barış; KAZANCOGLU, Yigit; OCALIR, Seref; “Modeling and optimization of CNC milling of AISI 1050 steel by a regression based differential evolution algorithm (DEA)”, MATERIALS TESTING 58, No. 7-8, 632-639, 2016.
Dr. Yücel Öztürkoğlu
• Saygılı, E. E. and Ozturkoglu, Y. (2017). Critical Success Factors in ERP Implementations: An Empirical Study in Automobile Industry, Journal of Global Information Management, accepted, in press. (SSCI).
• Kim, Byung L. and Ozturkoglu, Y. (2013). Scheduling a Single Machine with Multiple Preventive Maintenance Activities and Position-Based Deteriorations Using Genetic Algorithms, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 67, 5-8, 1127-1137. (SCI)
• Ozturkoglu, Y. and Bulfin, R. L. (2012). Scheduling Jobs to Consider Physiological Factors, Human Factors and Ergonomics in Manufacturing & Service Industries, 22 (2), 113-120. (SCI)
• Ozturkoglu Y. and Bulfin, R. L. (2011). A Unique Integer Mathematical Model for Scheduling Deteriorating Jobs with Rate-Modifying-Activities on a Single Machine, International Journal of Advanced Manufacturing Technology, 57,753-762. (SCI).
• Ozturkoglu, O., Saygılı, E. and Ozturkoglu, Y. (2016). A Manufacturıng-Oriented Model for Evaluating the Satisfaction of Workers – Evidence from Turkey, International Journal of Industrial Ergonomics, 54, 73-82.
• Sabegh, M. H. Z., Maass, E. C., Ozturkoglu, Y., Mohammadi,M., Moslemi, S. (2016). A Mathematical Model and Optimization of Total Production Cost and Quality for a Deteriorating Production Process, Cogent Mathematics, 3: 1264175.
Dr. Özgür Kabadurmuş
• Kabadurmuş Özgür, Alice E Smith (2016). Multi-commodity k-splittable survivable network design problems with relays. Telecommunication Systems, 61(1), 123-133., Doi: 10.1007 /s11235-015-0067-9 (Yayın No: 1669339)
• Kabadurmuş Özgür, Üstündağ Alp, Serdar Kılınç (2012). Evaluation of operational factors affecting the RFID performance in cargo sorting operations.. International Journal of RF Technologies: Research and Applications, 3(2), 119-135., Doi: 10.3233/RFT-2012-023 (Yayın No:1669357)
Dr. Esra Ekinci
• Ekinci, E., & Baykasoğlu, A. (2016). Modelling complexity in retail supply chains. Kybernetes, 45(2), 297-322. (SCI)